- If the color ball can have an correct interpretation about the color?
- The color must be angled correctly, close to but not touch the surface of the object which is being detected, it is not allowed to paint or paste with foreign body in the light, or it will influence the judgment of sensor; mirror and the dark objects will also affect the normal operation of the sensor.
- If the infrared ball can properly avoid the obstacles?
- The normal obstacles-avoiding range of infrared ball is 5-15c, if you beyond the effective range, and it is not allowed to paint or paste with foreign body in the black shell, it will affect the judgment of the sensor; mirror and the dark objects will also affect the normal operation of the sensor.
- Why the achieved humanoid robot can not move properly?
- Comparing with the instruction file of assembly, observing that if the direction of each function ball is correct.
- Why my robot did not work properly?
- It is likely that the battery is too low, please make sure that the battery ball is in high charge and chare the battery in time.
- Why my Mabot Solo Wheel can keep balance and easy to fall down?
- It is likely that the battery is too low or no electricity, please charge the battery in time
- Why my Mabot often dropped/ much slower than usual?
- This may be caused by interference, please make sure that no other Bluetooth devices are connected (especially the audio devices), these devices are likely to cause interference and the above problems. If the problem is serious, please try turning off the wireless connection, in order to reduce the interference.
If you have any questions about using Mabot, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to receive any comments or suggestions.